In the business world there may be a risk associated with the execution of economic operations. The firm established a unit to respond to the needs of criminal law in both Spain and Italy. Legal advice in all matters relating to the criminal liability of legal persons and managers.
The firm’s criminal economic law department advises companies and managers in:
• Offenses against property
• Punishable insolvencies, fraudulent bankruptcy
• Corporate offenses
• Tax and social security offenses
• Offenses against intellectual property
• Offenses against workers’ rights
Special relevance is our Corporate Compliance service. The study professionals also prepare strategies to prevent, or limit, criminal risks. Prevention of money laundering is of particular importance, in accordance with the legislation in force for the companies concerned.